Arden Grange adult fresh salmon & rice is suitable for normally active adult dogs. Salmon provides an excellent quality protein source whilst also being highly digestible and palatable. Salmon is gentle on digestion and may be of particular benefit to the skin and coat.
- Fresh Scottish Salmon
- Rich in easily digested protein
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics - FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
Key Features: Contains 26% fresh salmon, Highly digestible and palatable, Benefits skin and coat condition
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%, Omega-3 0.85%, Omega-6 3.10%.
Fresh salmon (26%), rice (26%), chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate) 8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg. Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols).
*The Above Information is for 1 quantity
Small and medium breed adult dogs with a normal activity level, Dogs requiring a diet to support optimal skin and coat condition
Can also be used for: Large and giant breed dogs preferring a smaller kibble size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.