- Natural Antioxidants
- Green Tea, Rich In Health Promoting Natural Antioxidants
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Quality Sources of Fibre, Which Are Essential For A Healthy Digestion
- With Added Apple and Grape For Extra Tastiness
- A Nutritionally Balanced All In - One Nugget To Help Prevent Selective Feeding
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Rabbit – Young :100-130g Per day
- Rabbit – Adult: 130-150g Per day
- Rabbit - Doe & Litter 350-400g Per day
Rabbits need access to fresh hay and water at all times. Hay is essential to help them maintain a healthy digestion.
They enjoy variety and appreciate the addition of fresh food in their diet several times each week. Washed apples, broccoli and cabbage are ideal.
It is unkind to overfeed your pet, so adjust the amount you feed to keep them at their ideal weight.
Chewing small twigs from trees such as apple and hazel helps to keep their teeth strong and healthy.
When changing food, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period.
Country of Origin - UK (United Kingdom)
Vendor - Harringtons
Vendor Address - Inspired Pet Nutrition Limited, Dalton Airfield, Topcliffe, Thirsk, YO7 3HE. Registered in England & Wales, company no. 2495237 • VAT no. 927 1515 28
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.