Immunostimulant & Phagocytic
Immunostimulant: By improving antibody titers, Immunol increases your pet’s immunity to fight infections.
Phagocytic: The drug’s antimicrobial property is effective in eliminating pathogens in your pet’s body.
- Pre and post vaccination to improve immunity.
- Immunosuppresion of multiple etiologies.
- Cotherapy in recurrent dermal, ocular and otic infections.
- Follow-up therapy for antibiotics in bacterial infections.
Tinospora gulancha : Guduchi rejuvenates the immune system and strengthens the body’s resistance against infections.
Winter cherry : Ashvagandha increases antibody titers in the body. It is a unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties that increase physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress.
The Above Information is for 1 quantity
How to Use
- Dogs (Small breeds) :1-2 ml twice daily
- Dogs (Large breeds) :2-3 ml twice daily
- Cats :1 ml twice daily
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.